Special discount - All the Stars Above - therapeutic tool
SPECIAL DISCOUNT for ADEC-members and attendees to the ADEC-conference!
All the Stars Above
All the Stars Above is a therapeutic tool in the appearance of a board game. It is especially developed for therapists and counselors working with people who have had someone dear to them die.
Target group, from 6 to 100 years old
To distinguish between the language of children and that of adolescents and adults, the playing cards are printed on both sides.
One side is for children from 6-12 years, the other is for adolescents and adults (12 years and older).
All the Stars Above can be offered to play during individual, family or group sessions.
The main aim of All the Stars Above is to encourage communication after a loss. For families the aim is to stimulate mutual communication. In a group situation All the Stars Above can be used to connect people and help them share similar experiences.
All the Stars Above - content of the box
All the Stars Above is delivered very complete. In the luxious box you will find:
- the game board,
- a solid transportable card tray with more than 700 question and assignment cards,
- two booklets: the manual and the background information,
- a handmade wooden sun and battery-powered tea light,
- a handmade wooden Indian Talking Stick,
- eight plastic folders,
- eight counters in the shape of 'tears' that symbolically change in 'pearls' when people share their stories,
- and a little present: the octahedron, a small attachment which makes it possible to play in an easy form or to use All the Stars Above with a larger group.
Questions? Contact us or attend a workshop
Daisy developed All the Stars Above in order to help as many bereaved people as possible. Furthermore if you purchased All the Stars Above it would be great if you could use it efficiently right away. So, if you have any questions about how to use All the Stars Above, don't hesitate to get in touch with us! We can always give you a phonecall to explain some more.
We also give online workshops.