Results survey 2009
A survey was conducted of users of the first Dutch edition of All the Stars Above about their experiences with this therapeutic tool in practice. Click here for the results of the survey.
A therapist talks
All the Stars Above and AUTISM
- Psychologist Kim Huysmans talks about her experiences with All the Stars Above and her clients who have autism.
- Joke Raaphorst, bereavement coach advisor for the elderly visits many of them at home. She finds that they often lead a lonely life after having lost their spouse. Read more about Joke's experiences with All the Stars Above and the elderly.
- Alan Ernesto Phillips, Juvenile Justice Counselor, California, USA shares his experiences with All the Stars Above and juvenile justice.
- Patricia Kolvers, Human Interaction Skills Therapist, Netherlands used All the Stars Above with an client who had to cope with the death of her ex-partner.
Children and adolescents talk
Reactions, pictures and poems from children and adolescents who played All the Stars Above.
- Reactions from children and adolescents about their experience with All the Stars Above. >>
- Pictures made by adolescents during a session. >>
- Words expressing loss, written by adolescents during a session. >>